Post with 2 notes
Why can’t I just find a cute and cool dude who isn’t afraid of being a dork sometimes and is also a feminist (as in he treats women like they’re human beings) and doesn’t give a shit about insignificant things such as religion and extra flesh on a woman’s body oh and also be great in bed but not uncomfortably kinky (just a wee bit) and would have just as much fun watching Netflix as going to a farm AND most importantly, is able to communicate clearly what kind of relationship we have.
Is that too much to ask?
I hadn’t seen this one before, hahahaha.
Oh god is this what I have to look forward to in the land of dating…
Everyone kept commenting on how they have similar fighting styles…so i made a thing…
Photo with 1 note
Just got these today. Not used to them yet. Totally ate shit getting out of the car on the way to the park with the kids.
Yes, I have an agenda. Living.
In honor of the two conflicting holidays
Chris imitates Tom imitating Chris’s hand motions
Those hands are so distracting…
Whatever you want baby!
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY.
who even cares if hannibal kills people at this point just put his pretentious ass in jail to shut him up
a nietzschean fish oh my god i hope someone feeds you fucking tuna out of a can
Oh god, yes.
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
i don’t understand how social media and hash tagging and stuff works but you guys might be interested in this !
Avengers in a nutshell
Page 1 of 59